OPASS Limited recognises the importance of ensuring clients concentrate and focus on their core areas of expertise. This is why we offer our “outsourcing package” to our clients. The benefits of this can be seen in terms of cost and time saving. We endeavor to meet the needs of our clients in a value-enhancing manner and understand their business in order to achieve overall corporate objectives. We particularly encourage our clients to outsource HR areas such as Executive Search, Payroll Administration, Counselling and Contractual Staffing.
Job Position: Oracle HRMS Consultant
Job Location: Lagos
- Primary Modules involved are Core HRMS, Employee/Manager Self Service, Absence Management, OTL, Performance Management, i-Recruitment, Payroll and Benefits Interfaces, Workflow, and Approvals Management. As the HR Consultant, you will support the provision of the generalist HR service, working with leadership to understand the business environment and to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to address work priorities.
- Develop/Tailor- made materials for and delivery of User Training.
- Assist clients in mapping and streamlining/reengineering business practices to implement various Oracle modules, which include integrating the Oracle Applications with existing client systems, using standardized implementation methodology including reports specification development and deployment.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all resourcing demands are met, manage ongoing career management activities and project manage the deliverables around the rollout of the Annual Performance Review/ Salary Review Processes for the Delivery Centre.
- Identifying and documenting business requirements and configuration using the Oracle OUM methodology.
- Responsibilities include planning, leading and actively participating in design, configuration and testing of the HCM modules/functionality of Oracle’s E-Business Suite
- Assist business users in mapping and streamlining/reengineering business practices to implement various Oracle modules, using OUM implementation methodology including reports specification development and deployment.
- A good University Degree or its equivalent with higher education (M.Sc, MBA, etc.) and Oracle certifications is essential.
- Certification(s) in Project Management will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working with Oracle HRMS supporting the modules listed above at the minimum in both the private and public sector.
- Should have experience with standard implementation activities, including requirements gathering solution design, configuration, testing, implementation, project documentation, and post-production support.
- Ability to understand and define controls in the system from a solution and segregation of duties.
- Knowledge of general HR and payroll best practices will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge of SQL queries and databases will be added advantage.
- Experience in engaging Oracle Support to research, manage and resolve issues through SRs.
- Knowledge of and ability to prepare Oracle implementation project deliverables using Oracle OUM methodology.
- Knowledge of the underlying Oracle tables, integration points and technology processes are critical to success in this role.
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud in HCM will be an added advantage.
- Experience prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines are necessary skills.
- Proactive: Display energy and initiative in solving problems. Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
- Adaptable: Undertake a variety of tasks willingly. Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required. Adapt quickly to new technologies and products. Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Quality: Demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in your work.
- Decisive: Ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options. Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
- Integrity: Act with personal integrity at all times.
- Professional: Work within your team’s processes. Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off. Have a positive can-do approach to work.
- Salary: N350,000 Monthly (Gross)
- Plus other benefits.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Oracle HRMS Consultants would be considered.