Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in avthe world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
Job Position: Contact Center Agent (Hausa or Igbo)
Job Location: Lagos
- Engage current and potential customers to provide support, ensure customer satisfaction and retention towards the fulfilment of the strategic goal of the business at large.
- Staying informed on social media trends, innovations, and changes.
- Act as the first point of contact to customers.
- Resolve customer issues within the scope of existing service level agreements.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies while resolving customers’ complaints through multiple channels.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions and resolve them.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Ensure that all escalated disputes are properly reviewed and resolved within the agreed SLA according to CBN guidelines.
- Respond promptly and effectively to escalated disputes and communicate findings to customers
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer impacting processes for improvement purposes.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Ensure the highest level of service standards are maintained.
- HND / B.Sc (MBA added advantage)
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices.
- Ability to effectively use a variety of social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Working knowledge of social media tools, such as HootSuite, Buffer, and Google Analytics
- Conversant with major Telephony and CRM applications used across the industry.
- Ability to deal with diverse problems using facts, judgement and discretion to resolve them.
- Have an instinct around anticipating and handling problems, crafting solutions, communicate them to clients
- Ability to probe effectively for understanding.
- Listening attentively to customers on every complaint.
- Offer customer a solution or an alternative that best meets their needs.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- An understanding of banking procedures and policies and Computer literacy
- High degree of intelligence, communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online