Talent Spur Advisory Limited is a Human Resources / Capital Management Company, providing HR consulting services, recruitment, payroll administration, performance management, and other HR strategic business support to organizations across various industries. At Talent Spur Advisory Limited, our mission is to provide strategic HR consulting services that empower organizations to unlock their full potential. Through expert guidance, innovative solutions, and a commitment to excellence, we aim to drive sustainable growth, cultivate exceptional workplaces, and foster talent development across Africa.
Job Position: Content and Digital Marketing Executive
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- We are seeking a Creative and Innovative Digital Marketing and Content Expert to join our clients’ growing company and handle its Content Strategy, Creation, and Manage its community.
- You will be responsible for overseeing public interactions across the group, by developing and implementing content strategies on social media platforms and managing digital marketing campaigns to position the company as a leading brand in the industry, build and grow brand presence organically, and drive sales/revenue growth.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, possessing a wealth of pertinent marketing experience, and being able to produce relevant technical documents on content / digital marketing strategy.
- Do the skill and knowledge requirements mentioned above you? Are you looking to explore a career-fulfilling and exciting journey with a media production, advertising, and entertainment company as a Digital Marketing & Content Executive?
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand presence.
- Run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by executing highquality original / novel written and visual content for all social media campaigns.
- Build a social media presence by maintaining an online presence.
- Engage influencers, manage community by actively interacting with followers and other stakeholders, and oversee customer service across all platforms.
- Oversee the development and review of content, for the company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and any other platforms as may be required.
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy, identifying strategic weaknesses, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Researching social media trends and recommending relevant changes to the management of marketing activities.
- Support the creative and marketing team with concepts and designs for promotional materials.
- Setting metrics to measure the success of digital marketing campaigns, a scoping framework for team members and key players, as well as relevant social media KPIs and OKRs.
- Utilize data from monitoring the market insight, observing industry competitors/ peers, social media, and company social platforms to inform content strategy.
- Research and recommend innovative and novel approaches to promote the company, create content to build brand awareness, and organically grow brand following.
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferably in English, Marketing, Mass Communication, Marketing, or a related field, from an accredited university.
- Proven track record of excellence and 5+ years of experience working experience as a Brand Manager on Social Media, or digital marketing experience, developing creative and engaging content, and leading and driving successful digital marketing campaigns.
- A Portfolio of applicable outputs.
Ability to Use, Understand or Apply:
- SEO Best practices.
- Digital Marketing Methodologies
- Microsoft Office Suite and AGI, ChartGPT
Ability to / Demonstrate:
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Understand the application of graphic design principles.
- Excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Creative, artistic skills, and innovation in delivering and producing concepts and ideas.
- Effective Time Management and efficient at working in a fastpaced environment.
- Optimism, with a dogged and nevergiveup attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication (ability to speak aptly, concisely, and coherently).
- Great interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Give and receive constructive criticism.
- Analytical and problemsolving skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Effectively work independently and with a flexible routine.
25th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.