Baynet Fuse Limited is a leading digital technology and media advertising company in Nigeria. We innovatively build and drive custom digital advertising services that resonate with the traditional marketing approach bearing in mind all stakeholders. We are passionate, energetic, and driven by success.
Job Title: Content and Social Media Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Content & Social Media Analyst will build strong online communities of assigned account through engaging content on various social media platforms and also engage users and create an interactive relationship between the consumer and the assigned brand.
- Oversee all the social media pages of an assigned brand.
- Develops engaging, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten the audience and promote brand-focused messages.
- Manage social media activities including creating content, copying writing, proofreading, and editing of the content calendar before deployment on all social media pages.
- Work closely with the client solution team to develop content and social media campaigns that will help clients achieve the corporate marketing objectives goal.
- Develop a monthly content calendar for unique brands as assigned and develop monthly and quarterly reports of social media performance and advice clients on keynote areas to focus the digital strategy.
- Monitor the social media account of an assigned brand and offer constructive interaction with online users.
- Function as an Account Manager to the client, taking responsibility for the day-to-day online operational support on any account assigned and also ensuring that the account has the maximum attention to avoid compromising quality.
- Design and manage digital solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Building quality proposals with unique social media insights and consumer behaviour.
- Be in control of account planning activities, manage account or campaign processes, and also be responsible for on-time delivery of projects with 0% execution error to clients as assigned.
- Ensure 100% decorum on the online community page of the assigned account.
- Ensure excellent and 100% client satisfaction and retention and achieve increasing revenue goals for the business.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to explain complex digital data simply for clients’ understanding.
- Must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Must show the ability to meet short time deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be technology savvy and innovation-driven.
- Willingness to learn.
11th December, 2020.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Youth corps members are welcome to apply.