At Elvaridah, we emphasize on the critical matters and prospects of organizations such as business growth, strategy, planning, marketing, structure, and people management across different industries. We help companies focus on the growth of their businesses while aligning costs with strategy. With our all-inclusive approach and expertise, we capture values across the boundaries of any organization. Elvaridah focuses on optimizing all the different parts of a business as a unit.
Job Position: Content Creator / Copywriter
Job Location: Lagos
- As the content creator, you are expected to create, review and edit eye catchy content for the Organization, which will be published on the Organization’s website and all social media platform for the sole purpose of Marketing and company’s awareness.
- You are also expected to have a strong research knowledge/skill in developed products.
- Creating content which will catch maximum customers’ interests.
- Monitoring the increase in traffic due to new content and taking actions accordingly to improve the traffic metrics.
- Writing and editing content for the company’s social media pages.
- Optimizing Search Engine Optimization-driven content and increasing site traffic.
- Measuring and monitoring company website and social media traffic statistics.
- Working hand-in-hand with the Marketing team in developing strategies.
- Creating a systematic content calendar to work with.
- Ensuring that the content is compliant with copyright and data protection laws.
- Maintaining consistency in content and ensuring alignment with the brand history and plans.
- Updating the website, social media, and content pages periodically.
- Identifying customer needs in relation to the company and writing content to cater to those needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Art-related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a content creator.
- Strong research skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Strong knowledge of SEO.
- Detail-oriented work style with good time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate time management.
- Multi-project management skills, adhering to timelines and performing under pressure to achieve the targets.
- Ability to pay attention to detail along with a creative mind.
30th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Content Creator/Copy Writer” as the subject of the mail.