Ivy Scholars is a HR Consulting and Training firm in Nigeria. We help you grow and sustain your business through crafting the right strategy, hiring and developing the right people, and achieving the right results. Our services include people, process, and project outsourcing, corporate training and development, recruitment and assessment, market research and entry, management consulting and background checks services.
Job Position: Content Creator
Job Location: Chevron Drive, Lekki, Lagos
- Creating content which will catch maximum customer interest.
- Creating and editing of Videos.
- Creating graphics design for the firm.
- Motion graphics.
- Writing and reviewing content for websites, social media pages and public communications.
- Optimize Search Engine Optimization driven content and increase the site traffic.
- Collaborating with the content and marketing team to decide the brand taglines, logo and other promotional material
- Measuring and monitoring company website and social media traffic statistics.
- Monitor the increase in traffic due to new content and take actions accordingly to improve the traffic metrics
- Web design and management.
- Brainstorming and suggesting new ways to improve the traffic by tapping into new platforms and channels
- Ensure that the content is compliant with the copyright and data protection laws.
- Maintain consistency in content and ensure alignment with the brand history and plans.
- Identify customers needs in relation to the company and write content to cater those needs
- Update the website, social media and content pages periodically
- Conducting research on the key SEO terms and incorporating them into the content to achieve maximum viewership.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 3 – 4 years work experience.
- Candidates resident within Lekki and environs are preferred.
N120,000 – N140,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.