Rupetta Academy is a leading modern and efficient online learning platform designed to remove all barriers to a successful learning experience. We are keen on providing qualitative learning experiences by creating and enhancing learning opportunities and resources. We are passionate about impact; we want to create value that touches and improves people’s lives.
Job Position: Content Creator / Digital Marketer (NYSC)
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Are you a Youth Corper Posted to Abuja?
- We are seeking young, vibrant, dedicated, result-oriented Youth Corpers to serve with us and start building their careers.
- With our engagement program, we will develop young talents and assist corps members in establishing their career goals by exposing them to various tasks, projects, and activities.
- Rupetta Academy is offering an NYSC program designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- The program combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
- This is an opportunity to coach, counsel, and reinforce positive attitudes and performance.
- The program will ensure that you learn new skills, grow professionally, and gain relevant experience and clarity about your career.
- Graduates who are posted to serve as Youth Corps (NYSC) members in Abuja or have been mobilized to serve in Abuja.
- Interest in creative writing and digital media
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Content Creation.
- Self-starter, energetic and smart.
- A can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong speaking and writing skills.
- Have what it takes to thrive in a competitive environment.
- Outstanding communication, and interpersonal skills.
- problem-solving abilities.
- Innovative and creative
- Logical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Monthly incentives are attractive, relative to NYSC and organisational offerings to Corps Members.
- Perks: Corps members who have performed exceptionally during their service year will be retained by the company.
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to take eligibility assessment test
- Candidates should make sure that they are ready to take the test before they click on the link.
- They will only get One (1) chance at this. Goodluck!!