Surf Valley Limited is a development and digital hub focused on providing IT solutions that enable next-level growth. We are also a pragmatic team that brings a thorough and professional perspective to all our work-related tasks.
Job Position: Content Creator
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented content creator to produce high-quality outputs.
- As a content creator you will be responsible for researching industry-related topics, promoting company products and services by developing content for websites, social media, marketing materials, and other platforms.
- You should also be able to contribute to the shaping of our stylistic culture code.
- Writing, proofreading, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Assisting the team with the design of promotional materials
- Use social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives
- Collaborating with the team to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Measure web traffic to content
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- Proven work experience in creating strong, engaging content.
- Portfolio of published articles or applicable outputs
- Experience with Content Management Systems (wordpress)
- Familiarity with design software such as Canva
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
- Ability to create infographic
3rd April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Fresh Graduate and NYSC Corpers are most welcome to apply
- A cover letter highlighting why you are interested in this role, your relevant knowledge and expertise.