Novarick Homes & Properties Limited is a real estate development company committed to providing affordable, eco-friendly and sustainable housing as well as investment opportunities across the real estate industry for the fast-growing, young, and dynamic population.
Job Position: Content Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for the digital vision of the organization
- Maintain the brand of the organization online.
- Support the development of a digital insight function
- Implement digital marketing strategies of the organization.
- Develop and deliver engaging digital contents while ensuring that we are adopting innovative, compelling and creative approaches which engages our targeted audience
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital word processing and publishing platforms.
- Write, edit, organize, and create a high-quality user-friendly content for all our online and offline platforms.
- Use tools such as google analytics to measure and increase the impact of digital engagement.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendation around website optimization.
- Edit and proofread all written pieces prior to publication.
- Develop and manage a content calendar based on key trends and Novarick’s initiatives
- Craft original and highly creative content for a variety of marketing materials which includes but are not limited to blog posts, landing pages, ads, emails, infographics, video scripts.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise the Company’s products and services
- Conduct keyword search and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Monitor, promote, report on content on social media networks and track engagement (eg. comments, likes, shares and reposts) track key metrics to measure content performance.
- Carry-out industry related research & survey on customer needs, trends and recommend new topics for publication.
- Regularly conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are been used. Proactively develop standards, process and best practices for innovation, content creation, distribution and repurposing.
- Coordinate with the marketing and creative team to illustrate articles.
- Identify online bends and personalities including memes and cultural conversations with a view to integrate them into Novarick brand content.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applicatiions to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.