Jise Technology Limited – Learn, Unlearn, Relearn: In our exploits to fulfill on-demand deliveries in the fastest possible time we have learnt a couple of things here and there that has enabled us make some major changes in our business model. Our new model enables us to create more value for as many people as possible. We will be focusing our attention on Food deliveries for now, starting out in Lekki – Lagos, Nigeria. P.S: We would be introducing new locations in the coming weeks to months. With Jise, you can now order your favorite meals from your favorite restaurants and have it delivered to you in minutes. With Jise, anyone can be now be a ‘JISE RUNNER’ with just a mobile device and a mobility means (bicycle, bike, car) and now make money at your own time. Be your own BOSS!
Job Position: Content Developer Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- Under the direct supervision of the VP, Growth & Operations, you will be primarily responsible for the development of written content for an engaging customer experience.
- You will research, write, and/or edit a wide range of resources for customer education, including news articles and instructional aids.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who is interested in creating and editing content regularly viewed by thousands of users and possesses an incredible attention to detail.
- This is primarily a writing position; therefore, moderate writing skills are a requirement.
- Write copy relevant to customer and JISE needs.
- Generate topics based on daily research and current events.
- Collaborate with internal and/or external resources to update existing content.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deliverable deadlines.
- Curious and creative – You enjoy coming up with creative ideas and creating content and processes to test and scale them.
- Fast – You know how to execute with speed. You like to set clear deadlines for yourself and move fast to achieve goals.
- Be Scrappy – You find ways to magnify your impact with less.
- Passionate and high energy – You bring energy into conversations and groups that you are a part of. You have low-ego and always strive for high impact.
- Love design and food – You either have some prior knowledge about the food and user industries, or are eager to learn and become an expert in how the industry works.
- Enjoy learning and growing – You have a growth mindset and are always looking for ways to learn and level-up.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program (looking for industrial training placement) Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- Team player who works fast and has high quality standards.
- Must have extreme attention to detail, persistence, patience, and creativity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent grammar and editing skills.
What You Will Get in Return
- Real world experience in one of the coolest companies in Lagos
- Career development, resulting in complete writing portfolio
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to the latest cloud computing and web technologies
- Quarterly fun events.
31st January, 2022
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Clicke here to apply online