The People Impact Company – Our client is a growing online education business with a mission to help Muslim women raise well behaved children by implementing positive discipline and Islamic parenting principles in their home.
- Job Position: Content Manager
- Job Location: Yaba, Lagos.
- The client provides access to the knowledge, tools and resources to make parenting fun and is located in Alagomeji, Yaba.
- The role is responsible for implementing content and social media strategy in order to increase our clientâ€™s online presence and improve marketing and sales efforts.
- Upload and schedule 4-5 videos onto YouTube each month, take transcripts of the video and create blog posts from the transcripts, embed the youtube video on the blog, format the blog post, proofread, and schedule post.
- Repurpose longer form content (from the blog/youtube) and create various types of shorter evergreen content across Pinterest and Instagram (and share to Facebook).
- Create and embed graphics for blog posts using canva templates.
- Conduct work in batches so that 4-5 pieces of monthly blog content as well as daily pinterest pins and instagram posts are ready to be scheduled once each month.
- Publish content on Pinterest and Instagram using Tailwind scheduler, Tailwind Smart Loops, and Tailwind Communities to schedule posts.
- Monitor and maintain the business Tailwind account to optimize performance of content and account.
- Make use of pre-designed Canva templates to design the content for Pinterest Pins and Instagram Posts.
- Respond to followers and comments on the social platforms i.e Youtube, IG and Pinterest as well as monitor customer reviews
- Create a bi-monthly performance report after reviewing analytics and key performance metrics on the blog posts, youtube videos, pinterest pins and instagram posts.
- Manage and access files related to work in Google Drive.
- Meet with the CEO every two weeks for 60-90 minutes to go over reports, discuss trends, coordinate future content and strategize any growth objectives
- Stay up to date with latest content and social media best practices and trends
- Knowledge of content writing best practices
- Good experience in content creation or social media management at least 2 years.
- Excellent English language writing and editing skills
- Quality work and attention to detail. Proofreading, proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation as well as creating great looking content that is savable and shareable
- Basic knowledge of marketing on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube.
- Basic SEO skills and comfortable with WordPress
- Comfortable with Canva
- Knowledge of keyword research
- Critical thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Resourceful when it comes to locating information and research to complete a project
- Video editing is not a requirement of the role, but having the ability to trim something in a pinch is helpful
- Willingness to learn and open to new ideas
- Muslim faithful preferred.
29th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.