Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a Real Estate company located in Lekki, Lagos is in need of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Content Manager
- Reference No.: AW/001/CM
- Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Take pictures and make videos of properties, create graphic images, flyers e.t.c
- Post online as well as manage the company’s Youtube account.
- Develops creative social media marketing content and strategies.
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics and success of existing social media projects.
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Identify and engage bloggers, influencers, and others that can continuously drive new customers to the brand.
- Manages company social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Grows and manages online social presence to increase brand awareness.
- Works with internal teams to produce amazing social media content that continuously drives customer activity and purchasing.
- Is willing to take on graphic design projects to enhance the social media creative and content process.
- Looks at social media content and feedback to learn how we can continuously improve
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in IT, Marketing, Business Management, Mass Communication, or any other Marketing/Media related professional qualification.
- Strong Web and Graphic Design
- Strong Digital Marketing and Copywriting / Content Development & Management
- 2 – 5 years proven experience in Digital Marketing, Media, Sales, or Copy/Content Management
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- A passion for fun and hard work
- Team player
- Creative and innovative.
3rd February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Content Manager” as the subject of the email.