OVERWOOD is a FinTech that brings regular people together to invest in safe, high-yield investment products. We believe that creating a company where people love to work is built on relationships, growth and impact.
Job Position: Content Marketer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Write, proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Follow an editorial calendar, communicate and cooperate with the marketing team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, content creator or similar role
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Additional knowledge of the following is a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Design, build and maintain a social media presence.
25th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Attach a 400-word essay on “FinTech and the future of Finance” to your application.