Health Connect 24×7 combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide you with immediate access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts for healthy, acute and chronic condition management and advice via voice/ video calls, as well as on-site doctors and clinics. You can talk to our full-time doctors and wellness experts from anywhere in the world, whether you are at home, at the office, on a business trip or on vacation. Health Connect 24×7 provides consumers with a true 24×7 population health management. Our goal is to ensure appropriate balance between quality and cost, starting from the moment you access our physician helpline to the point of recovery.
Job Position: Content Marketing Associate
Job Location: Lagos
- As a Content Marketing Associate at Healthconnect24/7, you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing our content marketing strategy.
- You will be responsible for creating engaging and relevant content across various channels to attract and retain customers, drive brand awareness, and ultimately contribute to the company’s growth and success
The preferred candidate will:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement a comprehensive content marketing strategy aligned with company objectives and target audience preferences.
- Create high-quality, engaging content including blog posts, articles, case studies, whitepapers, ebooks, email campaigns, and more.
- Create concise marketing copy to create awareness and advertise telemedicine.
- Conduct thorough research on industry trends, market insights, and customer needs to inform content creation and ensure relevance and resonance.
- Optimize content for search engines (SEO) and leverage keyword research to improve discoverability and organic traffic.
- Monitor and analyze content performance metrics using tools such as Google Analytics, social media analytics, and email marketing platforms to track effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends, technologies, and best practices in content marketing and incorporate innovative approaches to enhance our content strategy.
- Ensure uniformity throughout (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or relevant fields
- 2 – 4 years of cognate work experience
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, Content Markerter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Word Press)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Familiarity with SEO
- Must be curious, innovative, and knowledgeable about a broad range of topics
- Good communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A keen eye for detail.
10th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.