Raenest is financial technology company helping African startups get more control over their growing global financial operations. Imagine a platform that understands Africa and helps you do the heavy lifting in today’s ever complicated financial world.
Job Position: Content Marketing Manager
Job Location: Nigeria (Remote)
You know how to:
- Develop blogs post, social media, marketing collateral, and lots of other great assets to support our growing sales outreach.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar in accordance with our SEO strategy, branding, and demand generation goals.
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to develop marketing materials including blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, and more
- Write PRs and content for sponsored articles according to the strategy.
- Own the social media content planning, social listening, reporting, and content execution across all social channels.
- Review and edit content for accuracy, grammar, and relevance for key personas.
- Stay up to date with cross border payments eco systems to ensure Raenest is a leading voice in these conversations on the African scale.
- Work with the sales, product, and engineering teams to discover content themes and topics that can differentiate our platform.
- Work with the design team to bring different forms of exciting visual content to life.
- Above 5 years of experience in Content Marketing.
- Strong portfolio of material showcasing your content and writing projects across multiple marketing channels, including blogs, social media, SEO and events.
- Exceptional writer who can craft impactful and easy to understand messaging in both long and short-form types.
- Experience of directly writing for B2B audiences and decision-makers.
- Should be able to describe and create a content strategy for a given audience.
- An analytical thinker and who can understand and breakdown complex technical concepts into simple terms.
- Recent experience working in a fintech, SaaS, or tech-enabled startup in Africa.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online