Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
- Job Position: Content Marketing Specialist
- Job Location: Lagos
- A strategic mind and researcher with great work ethics. You possess an in-depth knowledge about marketing campaigns, brand strategy and social media accounts.
- You must be driven, adaptable, detailed, creative and curious A fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products. You must be resolutive and self-motivated.
- You are tech savvy and feels comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
- You are expected to ‘own’ the business’s websites and blog sites, being responsible for ensuring that it has compelling content, navigation, structure/design, localization, and landing pages that will make the business’s content easily digestible by the audience.
- Actively participate in overseeing content creation for various distribution channels inclusive of social media, websites, case studies, blogs, events, videos, email campaigns, and presentations.
- In this capacity, you will help in driving the growth of our business units’ primary content databases by providing the business/product’s audiences with constant, helpful, and interesting content that is in-tune with their interests and needs to drive conversion.
- Manage social media accounts and orchestrate digital content strategies across all platforms
- Create and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our brand and vendors (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, sales deck, video script, etc.)
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Nurture new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Grow subscriber base with regular content that suits audience needs and interests; Create and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Write compelling, high-quality contents and Implement SEO best practices
- Edit, proofread and improve online content and collaborate with design team to produce high quality content
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Develop content optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Perform keyword research for use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance on blog articles
- Develop social media and blog content calendars
- All other tasks assigned by your line manager.
- BA / BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in marketing; including social media
- Experience in writing strong and compelling email and ad copies to derive brand awareness
- Familiarity with designs, UI and UX
- Excellent writing, verbal and research skills
- Experience is conducting audience and buyer
- Ease of use of Microsoft Office and a variety of tech platforms.
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online