Liferithms Inc is a Lifestyle Data Analytics company. We are building a Life Intelligence platform that aggregates life data from apps, wearables, networks, sensors, and IoT devices to provide users with actionable insights that are used to alleviate burnout, prevent lifestyle diseases, enhance human performance, and many other associated human benefits.
- Job Position: Content & Social Media Intern
- Job Location: Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will work with our Growth Marketing Team to manage, analyze, and optimize campaigns to drive the overall customer growth in line with our goals, using developed content and social media platforms.
- You will be responsible for creating researched and creative content, researching social media trends and analyzing page analytics.
- In this role, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our content development and social media accounts in a cohesive and creative way.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original and creative content.
- Develop content for our newsletter, blogs, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Identify customer needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Plan and schedule content in advance.
- Relate with the Tech team to regularly update content on the company website
- Promote the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Evaluate analytics and SEO metrics to adjust content as needed
Social Media Management:
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Increase followership on all social media platforms
- Grow engagement rate on all social media platforms
- Develop strategies that increase engagement on various platforms
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of posts and campaigns
- Work with other members of the Growth Marketing Team in directing the marketing and consumer acquisition strategies of the company.
- Ensure activities are centered around customer growth.
- Must have own laptop and internet connection
- Ability to work remote with flexible hours with no distraction
- Some experience of direct, social media strategy and content development experience
- Very data-driven with exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- A demonstration of curiosity, love for learning, creativity, execution and speed
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of Google Suites e.g. Google Docs, Google Sheets, e.t.c.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
N40,000 – N50,000 / month.
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Letter of Application to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.