Darey.io is a DevOps virtual learning Bootcamp. In the Darey.io social learning program, you will take your knowledge and certifications and apply them to solve real problems. You may start with little or no IT knowledge but, after completing 30 hands-on projects, you are as good as other engineers with 3 years in the industry.
Job Position: Content Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking a highly skilled Content Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting compelling copy for email campaigns, as well as other marketing materials such as landing pages, blog posts and more.
- You will work closely with our marketing team to develop and execute successful email marketing campaigns that engage our audience and drive results.
- Write and edit copy for email campaigns, landing pages, blog posts, and other marketing materials.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns, including list segmentation, A/B testing, and analysis of campaign performance.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and implement content marketing strategies.
- Work closely with designers to create visually appealing and effective email campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices for email marketing and copywriting.
- Analyze and report on the performance of email campaigns and adjust strategies as needed to achieve campaign goals.
- Manage and build overall email marketing strategy.
- Recommend marketing strategy for crafting tailored offer to target audience
- Create, test various email lists and campaigns success.
- Create automation sequences.
- Determine email marketing KPIs and segment list for prompt actions
- Develop a lead generation strategy.
- Identify the target audience and grow email list.
- Analyze data to get smart insights and Suggest methods for improvements
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- 2 – 4 years proven working experience in a similar role as a content marketer, copywriter or Email marketer with an expertise in the marketing niche.
- Proficiency in MS Word and/or other Content Management Software
- Problem solving attitude.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
30th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online