Brit Property Nigeria Limited is a reputable Real Estate Company Committed to providing landed properties and land banking investments. We have been in existence for over 10 years with commitment to land investment and sales in choice areas experiencing urbanization, we appreciate and understand the need(s) of like-minded future thinking individuals and groups, as well as investors and corporate bodies.
Job Position: Content Writer
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
- As part of our expansion, Brit Property Nig. Ltd is looking for a Content Writer to join our growing Corporate team.
- This is an exciting opportunity to find new ways to connect with our audience and grow traffic to our website.
- Writing engaging content for blogs, ebooks, case studies, video scripts, infographics and other assets.
- Optimizing articles for SEO and accessibility.
- Create and optimize content for our social media accounts & website to promote audience interaction.
- Creative Copy writing to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, and websites.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Identifying gaps in content and recommending new topics.
- Design the look and feel of the content.
- Measure web traffic to content.
- Collaborating with internal departments to set campaign goals, perform activities, and identify and address problems.
- Candidates should possess a BA qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Content Creator, Content Creator, Content Strategist or a similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
- Time management skills.
- Familiarity with SEO, Canva, Adobe or other editing or post-production software.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Ability to deliver a range of concurrent projects on-time.
24th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.