Coopco is a web-based ERP solution that is created to handle all business-related tasks of a Cooperative Society. Our ultimate goal is to deliver a scalable/flexible custom solution for all types of Cooperative Societies with components that are needed to run every management process.
- Job Position: Content Writer
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate must have high quality online content writing experience. You must be a writer by heart.
- Content writing & development (SEO-friendly)
- Content Promotion through social channels & community engagement.
- Copywriting for products & landing page.
- Working closely with developers and support team members to write new feature announcements.
- Conduct customer success stories and craft sales emails.
- Content research & keywords analysis
- Creative-web writing experience is a must.
- Experience in writing and formatting pages/screens of web and mobile products.
- Ability to research and understand technical concepts, then explain them in simple terms to people who aren’t tech-savvy.
- A Storyteller – you’re good with creating plots and telling stories.
- You’re results-oriented and focused on the outcome of your writing, not just the words themselves.
- An Experienced Writer – you’ve published high-quality contents on reputed sites (e.g. articles, blogs, documentation).
- Top-notch English – grammar and self-expression must be on a super-high level.
- You’re passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- A team player, who prefers team performance over his/her personal achievements.
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Curiosity, desire to learn and grow skills and comfortable multi-tasking.
- You’ll have to work remotely and communicate with coworkers.
- A good internet connection is essential.
- You’ll have to engage in video and audio calls regularly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online