Umade is a marketplace where you can shop the widest selection of custom made, handmade, authentic products made in Africa by remarkable business owners and designers
- Job Position: Content Writer & Social Media Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Managing the company’s Social media platform.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying the seller’s product and develop content that portrays the product.
- Using search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 1 year proven work experience as a Content Writer or similar role.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Proven ability to develop the right voice for each platform and proven ability to build communities.
- Proven working experience in technical writing.
- Ability to use Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies
- Identify customers and audience needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers using best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- He/she must have either work for an e-commerce platform or marketing agency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.