Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Job Position: Contract Engineer
- Identify potential bidders for goods and/or services required and assist in the preparation of adverts, pre-qualification questionnaires, and technical and commercial evaluation reports.
- Execute vendor prequalification, develop, and maintain a database of prequalified vendors for related goods and/or services.
- Collate and compilation of all tender documentation after receipt of approval. Prepare and undertake tender commercial evaluations post-receipt of tenders, draft and coordinate formal award recommendations and present to senior management.
- Prepare and coordinate all Invitation to Bid exercises in line with Company’s contract terms and conditions.
- Maintain and foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders to secure cost-effective contractual terms.
- Possess 8 – 10 years of proven experience in contract management with relevant oil and gas industry experience.
- Possess Professional qualifications in Procurement, Surveying or other relevant professionals.
- Relevant Engineering / Technical / Legal qualification.
- Possess competency with contract preparation, negotiation, tendering and award procedures.
- Demonstrable general knowledge & understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues affecting the Company in general, & “in-depth” understanding where relevant to contracts for works, goods & services.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High level of computer literacy, including experience in using specialist procurement software and computer system.
- Excellent negotiation, contract management and relationship management skills.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online