SYOJ Consulting and Management Services otherwise known as SYOJ Consulting is a company deeply committed to delivering leading edge HR Consultancy and Management Services to our clients.
Job Position: Control Room Operator
Job Location: Lagos
- Operate the plant according to the Shift Supervisor instructions, coordinating activities with the Shift Supervisor and the field operators and maintain the operating parameters within the limits established in the approved operating procedure.
- Manage and Control the start-up, shutdown and operations the plant, in the best possible technical, economic, safety and environmental conditions and Control the start-up, shutdown and operations of the plant, in the best possible technical, economic, safety and environmental conditions.
- Monitors the performance of the operating systems from SCADA control panel, takes corrective actions and reports abnormalities to Supervisor.
- Take and interpret indicator reading and gather the information required to develop reports.
- Propose corrective actions to preventing incidents and problems, optimizing the processes from a technical, economic, safety and environmental perspective.
- Perform the maneuvers required to protect the plant, people and the environment in an emergency using approved operating procedures.
- Ensure equipment are isolated during emergencies and should have knowledge and capacity for firefighting and rescue operation.
- Co-ordinate with the field operators and maintenance crews to prepare equipment for maintenance.
- Collaborate in the study and analysis of incidents and in developing reports.
- Collect and log operating data as required.
- Ensure Field Operators perform daily routine activities as per schedule and follow up the activities, recording it in the logbook and reporting to Shift Supervisor.
- Participate in safety training, on the job training, firefighting exercises and use of fire /safety equipment.
- Maintain accurate records/ logs of trip switches and process alarms when by-passed for maintenance or other activities.
- Ensure proper hand-over of shift activities to the incoming shift control room operator. Stay in the own job area until shift relief is available during shift change.
- Ensure proper housekeeping after any activity is completed in daily basis in his/her area in charge and/or perform housekeeping as per requirements.
- Ensure all the time a good/friendly work environment with all parties that work in GV, reporting bad behaviours or disrespectful treatment from others.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ working experience in Gas processing plant.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of equipment / plant operation and maintenance
- Working knowledge in SCADA system and PLC.
23rd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.