ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992 as an Oil and Gas servicing company with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation, the company has grown in leaps and bounds, expanding its business horizon, but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
ABNL is a 100% owned indigenous firm, with a shareholding in excess of 100 million Naira. Its’ directors are individuals of proven integrity, who over the years have acquired the requisite experience in the Oil and Gas business, as well as in the banking and finance sector. The integrity of the directors and the staff of the company have been a priceless contributive factor in the growth and wellbeing of the company.
Job Position: Cost / Schedule / Controls Engineer / Specialist III
Job Location: Akwa Ibom
- The Cost / Schedule / Controls Engineer will perform or coordinate efforts for cost estimate preparation, estimating oversight, and quality assurance reviews for Company operated and Other Builder Operator estimates for all Gate and Funding milestones.
- The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will also prepare Check Estimates and Schedules to compare with Operated by Others (OBO) Operator-prepared submittals.
- Also this person will participate in estimate / Schedule assessments (verification of project cost & schedule bases). Lastly, they are expected to participate in Estimating Group process efficiency tools and quality assurance review process improvements.
In addition to Leve1 and 2 tasks, a Level 3 would:
- Responsible for maintaining change control, cost reports, etc.
- Work with project estimator, planner and scheduler and Client’s accounting staff
- Coordinate and assemble the monthly progress reports
- Work closely with client’s project manager and team leads for regulated and non-regulated accounting reporting requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering within the discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Previous experience in a closely related position
- Skills to negotiate and broker successful solutions between Internal Coordination parties above
- Advanced level proficiency in Cost Estimating, Project Planning and Project Controls
- Strong Influencing, consulting, mentoring, analytical, and computing skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to organize, plan, control, coordinate, and effectively manage cross-functional activities
Additional Comments for Suppliers:
Scope of Work specific to this Assignment:
- Diligent Project cost build-up and effective performance tracking.
- Post-execution PFI docs review
28th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.