QuantumX Energy Limited is a solar energy solutions provider with a mission of offering quality installation of solar energy systems, excellent prices, professional design engineering, and complete customer orientation.
- Job Position: Clean Cooking Expert
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Preparation of materials for workshops
- Facilitation of workshop content and evaluation of participants
- Developed training materials and training sessions on improved cookstove and LPG techniques-in French
- Conduct efficiency testing using Kitchen Performance Test (at least one – after commercialization phase) and Controlled Cooking Test methodologies
- Train producers on how to measure stove improvements during prototyping using the WBT
- Work with manufacturers and distributors to understand the commercialization process and how their businesses and products fit into the process, how to improve products and services
- Project Planning: Plays a key role in the preparation of the project operational plan and budget and in assigning responsibilities for implementation, monitoring, evaluation, reporting, and learning.
- Implementation: Takes primary responsibility for specific objectives of 3 and 4 and the respective outputs
- Advisory Services in Technological Areas (Technical Assistance)
- Networking and Relationship Development
- Evidence-Based Advocacy
- Strategic positioning and management
- Strategic Scoping
- Feedback and Coaching
- Knowledge Development and Learning
- A master’s degree, or higher, in a relevant field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in and deep knowledge of the energy industry, particularly in fuels and technologies relevant to expanding clean cooking access (e.g. LPG).
- Min. master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering or renewable energy or another directly relevant technical discipline, Energy, Engineering, International Relations, Economics)
- Min. 2 years’ experience working in Improved Cookstoves (ICS) technology development, training, quality control, etc.;
- Possesses good written and verbal skills in English
- Has client and team-oriented attitude and perseveres in complex and challenging task environments.
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Pro-active and solution-driven;
- Strong communication and advisory skills;
- Willingness to travel to remote project districts/region
Additional & Preferred Requirements:
- Possesses recognized expertise in process and stakeholder facilitation with experience in giving expert advice in complex situations;
- Possesses experience in the area of technology management, including new product development and quality management such as standard formulation and enforcement, etc. ;
- Possesses skills in participatory methodology, coaching, learning, and team building;
- Has a passion for systemic change and inclusive development with contextualized solutions and local ownership;
- Is open-minded and innovative, reflective and result-oriented; and
- Possesses or quickly learns and practices the core characteristics required in an SNV advisory service.
28th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated CV to: [email protected] with the subject line as “Clean Cooking Expert”
- Only applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted for interviews.
- Privacy Disclosure: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by Quantumx Group. Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring.