Crevtus is a Lagos-based branding studio, creating identities and websites that connect African brands with their audiences. With a vision of being the preferred brand studio in Africa, we’re deliberate on having highly skilled craftspeople in the family. We’re a nimble studio in the early stages of its journey, so there is immense space for personal growth when combined with a culture that encourages creativity, new challenges, and competing on a global scale. We believe that African brands can be the best version of themselves and we exist to help them achieve this. Everyone in the family is fueled with this conviction.
Job Position: Copywriter
Job Location: Remote
- With the aim of crafting words that connect with people that we are building for, you will have the responsibility of being in charge of creating captivating copy for the identities and digital platforms we create for our clients.
- If you’re a passionate writer, great storyteller and a wonderful communicator that likes working across different exciting projects, we may have the next position for you here at Crevtus.
- Create copy for digital platforms we create.
- Work with our branding team to create insightful copy during strategy and identity design.
- Participate in client meetings to deeply understand what they want to create.
- Conduct research about the target audience to guide your copy creation.
- Work closely with the UX, Design and Development teams during projects.
- Present and comfortably defend copy you create.
- Continually keep yourself updated with the latest changes in the industry’s standards.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year experience in copywriting, product writing, or UX writing as shown in a portfolio.
- A creative mindset with the ability to develop original ideas.
- Creative storytelling with the drive to write excellent and engaging copy.
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Proficiency in using copywriting tools
- A user-focused mindset fueled with empathy.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to convey complex material across different industries into easy-to-understand copy.
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword research practices would be an added advantage.
9th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a short CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.