Pertinence Group – We are a group of companies with subsidiaries in Real Estate, Branding & Advertising, Fintech, IT, and Investment.
- Job Position: Copywriter / Content Developer
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Copywriter who excels in producing creative communications and coming up with big ideas.
- The ideal candidate understands the dynamics involved in communicating across all channels – from creative copy for print and digital advertising, video, social media properties, or a combination of all three.
- Copywriting and content creation
- Responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met
- Drawing up a monthly Social media content calendar
- Crafting and creating content for the Company’s Social media channels, newsletters, and Blogs.
- Responsible for product photography and sourcing licensed related images
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR, and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Expertise in writing for all mediums including traditional, digital, and non-traditional platform
- Participate in content and creative brainstorms with innovative ideas.
- Concept and strategy development for monthly editorial calendars.
- Monthly reports to track business growth.
- Must be highly creative and imaginative
- Copywriting experience with agencies
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an enthusiasm for writing.
- Solid understanding of SEO and online content strategy and creation
- Detailed understanding of Facebook and Google advertising policies.
- Proficiency with Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other tools is an added advantage
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in copywriting and content creation
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
N60,000 – N80,000 / month.
26th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online