LN Outsourcing Limited – Our client, a technology service company based on the Island, Lagos focused on Information Communications Technology (ICT), is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Core Network Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Be responsible for the planning, implementation, integration, migration, and acceptance test of the CS core network.
- Support CS core network maintenance, analyze network performance, resolve complex network problems, and optimize network architecture.
- As the technical contact person, clarify the technical solution with the local engineering team, customers, and suppliers.
- Directly engage with the project team and customers, align with technical customers, play a key role in the project delivery team, and achieve project delivery objectives.
- Bachelors of Engineering or B. Tech Degree with relevant experience (Electrical/Electronic, Telecommunication or related fields).
- Be familiar with the engineering delivery and maintenance of core network CS products. Be able to independently complete E2E delivery of core network CS projects and handle routine problems.
- Hard-working, obedient to organization arrangements, and able to adapt to overseas assignment.
Professional knowledge and skill requirements:
- Have at least three years of experience in engineering delivery for carriers.
- Have a basic command of the protocols and principles of mobile communication networks (2G/3G/4G). Have a proficient command of voice domain network services.
- Have a basic command of core network CS product solutions. Have a basic command of the following products or technologies: MSC, MGW, HSS, STP, IMS, and NFV architecture. Be able to independently perform engineering commissioning or O&M.
- Have strong learning and understanding skills, communication, coordination, and promotion skills, and strong service awareness.
- Have good English speaking, speaking, reading and writing skills and can be used as a working language.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.