Wealthstream Consulting Limited – Our client, a Major Business Membership Organization in Nigeria with international affiliations, in response to business growth, is building up its HR capacity and recruiting for the role of:
- Job Position: Head, Corporate Affairs & Programs
- Job Location: Lagos
- Head, Corporate Affairs and Programs is a Senior Manager position. The Head builds networks with key industry players and relevant government functionaries to create a positive identification for the organization; initiates and develops events that create enthusiasm and provide an avenue to communicate and promote the corporate brand and mandate of the organization develops and oversees the implementation of an annual Corporate Affairs and Programs strategy and coordinates the development of an annual programs calendar detailing all the organization’s programs and events for the year; manages all public relations and external communication of the organization, especially, media management including online and traditional media, social media; proactively identifies reputational risk issues and sponsorship opportunities for the organization.
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Excellent people management skills and ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional and business teams, as well as Program management and organizational skills.
Academic & Professional Requirements
- First degree in Mass Communication, Management or related disciplines
- A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Professional Certification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience in Events Programming, Corporate communications, with at least 5 years management experience overseeing programs and budgets.
13th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.