Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
Job Position: Corporate Finance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for fundraising for capital projects
- Responsible for post fund raising activities
- Prepare comprehensive financial models
- Serve as financial adviser to the Group.
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field is typically required.
- A Master’s Degree in business administration (MBA), finance, or a relevant field is preferred.
- Professional certifications such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) are advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified candidates who possess the right competencies and are confident to fulfill our experience for this role should send their CV.