Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Job Position: Corporate Performance Management Lead
- Job Location: Lagos
- Reporting To: Head, Corporate Strategy & Planning
- This role is responsible for monitoring the performance of all the departments against their scorecard/ KPIs.
- Coordinate with various departments of IE to obtain inputs for KPIs/ MIS
- Respond (in writing/in person) to MIS queries/clarifications.
- Ensure delivery of performance reports – data for departments, regulatory agencies, and other government parastatals
- Provide high-level advice to the Chief Executive Officer and Corporate Management Team on all aspects of performance management, review organizational / partnership assessment in line with emergent thinking in a business context
- Review the alignment between departmental targets and individual targets; make changes in the KPI parameters, if required etc.
- Facilitate the process of translating the approved strategy into the scorecard map and objectives.
- Facilitate and coach the executive team in selecting targets and identifying the strategic initiatives required to achieve targeted performance on the scorecard measures.
- Conduct training and education courses on the Scorecard management system, and serves as the central organisational resource to coach, educate, train, and assist management team about the scorecard methodology and tools.
- Coordinate and collect data from the metric owners, staff, or departments on monthly basis.
- Manage and maintain the scorecard software and develop necessary reports for the CEO and BOD.
- Coordinate with the enterprise’s internal audit department to assure that data reporting processes are valid, reliable, and auditable.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Perform other duties as requested by the MD/CEO and Head of Department
- First degree in Accounting / Finance or any numerate discipline
- Post Graduate Degree is an added advantage
- 6-7 years relevant work experience in a similar role with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles, and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Ideally, consulting/project management experience will be an added advantage
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Corporate/ Business Strategy
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- Leadership/ Managerial Skills
- Critical and innovative thinking
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
20th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online