DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning, reproductive health and HIV prevention. DKT International is the largest private provider of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
Job Position: Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit Corporate Social Responsibility Officer based in Lagos state. We are looking for a smart, dynamic, self-motivated, and committed individual who is business development professional with and entrepreneurial mindset to lead DKT’s partnership with donors and NGOs in Nigeria.
- The CSR officer will develop and execute a strategy to build DKT’s market reputation and position the organization for continued success within the donor ecosystem – by cultivating relationships, identifying revenue and partnership opportunities, and providing visibility into DKT’s programs. You will be required to bring in your experience working with a number of multi – and bi-lateral partners, the ability to adeptly navigate a complex network of senior level relationships, and a proven fundraising track record.
- The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Officer is responsible for coordinating and implementing CSR activities according to the company strategy, in its ongoing commitment to become a more sustainable and socially responsible organization.
- Elevate DKT’s visibility with local bilateral and multilateral stakeholders in Nigeria, including but not limited to foreign donors to support and expand DKT’s family planning objectives and achieve project sustainability
- Initiate partnership and sponsorship opportunities based on company objectives and CSR policy to drive family planning uptake in Nigeria
- Advance DKT’s objectives with potential donors by cultivating relationships across Nigeria, identifying value propositions, and gaining support for inclusion of DKT in relevant proposals
- Advance DKT’s Objectives with potential donors by liaising with the Local Corporate Organizations, Embassies, Telcos/Contractors, NGOs, and other government stakeholders as required
- Create and continuously foster effective working relationships with donors’ prime contractors and subcontractors locally to position DKT to win material scopes of work supporting global health (family planning) supply chain programs
- Identify and advance programmatic opportunities to expand DKT’s reach within the healthcare system, including delivery of vital programs
- Partner with sales and Marketing Team Leads to educate key champions within these institutions, and secure financial support
- Maintain a regular cadence of meetings with local partners, providing them with insights into DKT’s work and impact
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing and Communications team to develop materials and host round-tables which highlight DKT’s impact, communicate our value proposition to partners in Nigeria and beyond
- Monitoring and tracking CSR activities and impact to ensure that partners are up to date with progress
- 5 or more years track record of stewarding relationships with and successfully raising funding from institutional donor organizations
- Experience working with donor-funded health programs and/or in health supply chain programs, embassies and or NGOs is an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to drive stakeholder mapping, develop relationships with senior external stakeholders and build a constellation of champions
- Strategic sales mindset
- Ability to break down complex goals into individual tasks and organize those objectives into executable work plans with clear deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience working on proposals, reports, SOPs and presentations
- Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders across global organization and ability to work with internal partners to design and execute key priorities and objectives
- Entrepreneurial mindset, creativity, self-sufficiency, and adaptability
- Ability to travel if/when required
14th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Corporate Social Responsibility Officer – Lagos” as the subject of the email