Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
Job Title: Corporate Treasurer
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Corporate Treasurer Role
- As a member of the Finance Leadership team, the Corporate Treasurer will be responsible for efficiently managing our corporate cash, executing corporate foreign exchange transactions, monitoring fx risks, and optimizing our working capital needs. The Treasurer will maintain strong relationships with our corporate banking partners and help optimize our capital structure.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and manage corporate cash to drive optimal funding and investment decisions
- Produce accurate and detailed short-term cash forecasts
- Execute FX transactions, monitor FX risk, and identify opportunities to reduce FX risk on behalf of corporate
- Partner with banks to identify opportunities to optimize capital structure, including through potential lines of credit
- In partnership with our tax team, identify efficient funding and repatriation mechanisms
- Ensure revenue is collected and bills are paid in a timely and efficient fashion
- Prepare daily and weekly reporting on cash and liquidity
- Oversee the end-to-end corporate bank account management process including the opening and closing of new accounts and managing access rights of each account as required
- Ensure treasury processes adhere with internal controls and external regulatory requirements where applicable. Develop and/or revise treasury-related policies, procedures and controls as needed
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Expertise
- 10+ years of corporate finance experience including at least 5 years in international treasury.
- Strong knowledge of foreign exchange hedging strategies, systems, and processes.
- International experience with a combination of US and African assignments preferred.
- Professional certification preferred (ACCA, CTP, CFA, or equivalent)
- Broad strategic thinker who innovates, challenges, changes, and pushes boundaries to solve problems.
- Outstanding communication, leadership, and organizational skills as well as a demonstrated ability to build long-term successful relationships with staff, peers and senior executives.
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and apply critical decision-making with constantly shifting priorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online