Wemy Industries is one of the foremost indigenous and oldest established manufacturers in Lagos, Nigeria. We specialize in producing baby diapers, feminine sanitary napkins/pads, panty liners, adult diapers, maternity pads, under pads and baby wipes under the umbrella brand names of ‘Dr. Browns’ and ‘Nightingale’
Job Position: Cost Accountant
Job Location: Ketu, Lagos
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually costs report analysis by product, by brand, by regions, by depots, by customer type, by departments, by units, by operation/function.
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually gross margin analysis by product, by brand, by regions, by depots, by customer type.
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly KPIs, Inventory movement, inventory age/days.
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly factory/machine outputs.
- Formulate and develop appropriate inventory level models.
- Formulating and implanting appropriate enterprise wide cost control and cost reduction measures and policies.
- Formulating and implementing appropriate enterprise wide cost classification, separation estimation and allocation policies and procedures.
- Advising on the cost implications and consequences of business decisions.
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a cost accountant.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.