Turner & Townsend’s vision is to expand our global footprint. Nigeria is currently growing however we have opportunities across the globe. So wherever you are, if you are the right candidate, we want to hear from you. Turner & Townsend offers generous relocation packages for the right candidate.
Job Position: Cost Manager/Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Act as principle point of contact for cost management
- motivates others to participate and contribute, provides necessary direction and inspires high performance
- Take on key account role(s), project execution assurance and maintain client relationships as required
- Deliver assurance services to projects – peer review, gateway review, maturity assessments, readiness reviews, progress and performance audits
- Periodically take on major program delivery roles and lead the Turner & Townsend team on the commission – achieve a successful “steady state” delivery and then manage transition and backfill
- Provide oversight and assurance to the Turner & Townsend major program in the region
- Identify organizational needs, build recruitment plans and develop role specifications
- Extensive experience in delivering CM/Project Controls programs, projects and segment knowledge
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing and business development strategies
- Provide solutions to clients and work together with business development team member(s) on sales proposals, qualification packages and presentation materials
- Coordinate with project team leaders on project negotiations and execution
- Collaborate with the other business divisions and teams
- Provide oversight and assurance to the Turner & Townsend major programs in the region
- Delivers high quality of service products by utilizing Turner & Townsend systems, policy and procedure, managing time, planning and organizing to ensure excellence
- Demonstrates understanding of commercial business drivers and ensures that work and projects are carried out in alignment. Contributes to the development of business opportunities
- Demonstrable appetite for challenge, innovation and continued improvement in CM/PC discipline
- Identify and understand the areas of opportunity and development
- Enable continued growth trajectory within the market
Candidate must have the following;
- You must have at least Bachelor’s degree in the Built Environment, Construction Management or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 15 – 20 years proven experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of construction contract law
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com