AIfluence is Africa’s first Artificial Intelligence-powered influencer marketing platform. We offer an end-to-end solution to optimize and scale global influencer marketing strategies. Our platform uses advanced algorithms that power influencer discovery and evaluation, campaign management and performance measurement for influencer marketing campaigns. We solve the major pain-point experienced by most marketers in influencer marketing by accurately predicting and delivering measurable ROI on every campaign. We are growing rapidly and have supported leading regional and global brands and development institutions across the African continent and we are now solidifying our footprint with regional hubs in Nigeria, South Africa and Dubai (MENA).
- Job Position: Country Director – AIfluence West Africa
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The role of Country Director is critical for the success of AIfluence and reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer based in our HQ. We are seeking an experienced, result-oriented, analytical and entrepreneurial leader to look after the West African region and drive AIfluence through our next phase of growth across Africa.
- It is a multi-faceted role where you’ll be responsible for leading and driving the regional office while focussing on building and strengthening relationships with both Brands and Development Organisations in the Region. In this capacity, you will own and scale a fast-growing pipeline.
- You are highly organized, analytical, and innovative, and an adaptable communicator in a range of contexts. The Country Director will need to provide strong hands-on guidance and management at all levels to enable staff to perform in compliance with AIfluence’s policies and procedures.
- A predominantly client-facing role where the candidate will be highly skilled and experienced, senior/C- level business development manager preferably from a marketing and advertising agency background.
- Overall leadership of the regional office within the parameters of AIfluence’s global strategy. Recruiting and managing teams including performance monitoring, mentorship and training. Creating and managing annual budgets
- Grow the AIfluence’s footprint in the West African region, Developing business and increasing profitability for the company against set KPIs
- Own end-to-end deal cycles with clients across a range of projects and countries
- Deliver exceptional relationship management to existing clients and partners
- Craft tailored content, including presentations, proposals, and budgets
- Manage and scale AIfluence’s pipeline of foundations & institutions portfolio
- Build & own processes to streamline pipeline management
- Lead strategy and long-term roadmap for major partnerships (e.g. new country expansion, technology and tooling, pipeline management)
- Inform direction on research collaborations and thought leadership by capturing and communicating institutionsʼ requirements around data and impact insights
Leadership and management of the Regional team:
- Strong and supportive leadership of regional team creating and nurturing an environment that supports high performance, learning and teamwork at all levels
- Business operation planning including setting and achieving ambitious KPIs
- Entrepreneurial skills to manage company operations
- Performance reporting
Representation and profiling:
- Building partnerships and maintaining excellent relationships with partners, local governments, businesses, policymakers and other relevant stakeholders
- Amplify AIfluence brand by serving as spokesperson in your territory
- Master’s degree.
- Strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- General management experience is essential
- Excellent networking skills.
- Ability to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- The ability to recruit staff and monitor performance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the Marketing and Advertising Industry in the country and immediate neighboring countries
- Ability to drive stakeholder mapping, develop relationships with senior stakeholders, and maintain a network of relationships to promote partnerships and fundraising goals
- Strong communications skills: Skilled in speaking, writing, presenting, and negotiating across multiple stakeholders
- Analytical problem solver: Looks at problems w/ analytical and iterative mindset, with strong framework for prioritization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online