Dominion Consulting – Our client, a top-flight tech-based company with an E-commerce website where various products are sold, is recruiting individuals who are experienced in their field, innovative, and those with the drive to see the company grow beyond its current state to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Relationship Manager
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Setup, improve, and optimize communications to constantly improve customer conversion and retention KPIs through all the channels on each Email, SMS, Push notifications, web notifications by AB testing content and timing.
- Manage the overall marketing strategy of how the company communicates every day to its consumers to generate sales, increase engagement and boost loyalty.
- Will be the first point of contact from the office when customers want to make enquiries and orders.
- Required to convince and pacify customers through the communication channels (including WhatsApp lines) in order to ensure sales.
- Set-up revenue targets per day, campaigns and channels and make sure targets are met every day.
- Provides innovative solution to generating sales for the company through in-depth customer insight.
- Analyse daily performance and make decisions that will get the required result and effect positive changes in the company.
- Reports performance to senior management on a regular basis.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience working as a customer relationship manager, or a customer success representative
- A solid foundation in Digital or CRM project management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office packages & HTML
- Fast learning ability and accurate attention to details
- Proactive, ability to organize and prioritize tasks without supervision
- Must be self-motivated and result driven
- Previous experience as a sales representative is an added advantage.
N100,000 Monthly plus allowance.
26th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.