Afrihood Development Company Limited is a Pan African company carrying on the business of real estate, infrastructure development and management with a drive to provide classic, smart and eco-friendly luxury homes within a workable budget for our clients.
Job Position: Creative Architect
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- We are looking for a highly creative and generally motivated architect to handle projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction to Join our company and serve as her creative architect.
- Plan the layout of projects.
- Design structures that satisfy clients’ needs while conforming to international standards and the laws and regulations of Nigeria.
- Create preliminary sketches of building structures including inside appearance, using computer-assisted design and drafting (CADD) software.
- Prepare more detailed plans showing all building components including internal and external services using computer-assisted design and drafting (CADD) software.
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, finishing materials, color, aesthetics, building features etc.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into cohesive, eye-catching digital and manual project campaigns that are clear, compelling, and effectively drive results based on our KPIs.
- Design a variety of marketing assets including live-action/animated videos, digital ads, project landing page designs, site graphics, banners, static and rich banner ads, printed collateral, brochures, event graphics, and much more.
- Preparation of working drawings for approval and construction.
- Be able to multi task between various projects and meet deadlines.
- Be comfortable working across any content format – you’re at ease rendering a 3D project, building project animation, building social media content or creating a sales pitch.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Fluency with CAD and BIM software like Revit, Lumion, V-Ray, 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD etc.
- Minimum of 3 years in rendering and animating Building and architectural designs and models
- Fluency with the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Must be extremely well-organized, capable of handling multiple details simultaneously, and able to move between strategic and tactical work easily.
- Skilled in 3D Design and Animation.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Specific experience with Residential & Commercial Building projects.
- Experience with Master planning, sustainable design and proven technology solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of materials
- The role requires frequent interaction with different levels of professionals and stakeholders on a high-profile project, therefore the candidate must have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Being a member of the Architect Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON) will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should write convincingly why they should be selected for this role and send a link containing their design portfolio to: email@example.com using “Creative Architect Application” as the subject of the email.