Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a leading Building Construction Company based in Lagos Nigeria with over 14 years of providing exceptional service in the real estate sphere. Through its productive journey of fourteen years, the company has relentlessly grown to be committed to meeting and satisfying one of the most fundamental desires on the hierarchy of human needs, Shelter. A feat we have achieved through persistent accountability, excellence, reliability, and efficiency since conception.
Job Position: Creative Artist
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are in need of a primary in-house creative/graphic artist who will be responsible for developing various types of creative content for our website, social media, advertisement, brochures or magazines.
- The ideal candidate must have a natural eye for design and create imaginative content that effectively resonates with our audience. You will be our primary in-house graphic designer.
- Create a variety of high-quality designs to promote the company’s products and services across different platforms. (Print, social media, website and mobile).
- Work closely with social media managers to brainstorm ideas, create concepts and develop designs.
- Work independently or cooperatively on multiple projects.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas before they are printed or published.
- Ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Implement email marketing campaigns.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Create content for social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Assist with lead generation activities.
- Taking pictures and recording videos of products and projects at different locations.
- Preferred experience with video filming and editing.
- Degree in design or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design.
- Minimum of HND
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A good portfolio of work done.
- Technical skills to work with design software and technologies
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Highly organised and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Creative mindset to be able to bring a design to life with simple instructions
- Effective time management skills to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Highly organized, self-motivated with an ability to take initiative, strong attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Strong understanding of typography, layout, composition, and art direction.
- Technical skills to work with popular graphic design programs
- Having a certification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidate should share a link to his/her design works alongside the application.
- Only successful candidate will be contacted.