CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
- Job Position: Creative Design Lead
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Creative Design Lead is responsible for creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate.
- This job includes managing the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape these visual aspects.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Liaise with stakeholders to determine the scope of a project
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message
- Design layouts, including a selection of colors, images, and typeface
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients or art directors into final designs
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- At least 2 years of video editing and post-production experience
- Good Knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects & Final Cut Pro
Other Skills & Competencies:
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work with little supervision
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, video editing and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members
- Awareness of best practice, legalities and new developments in public relations/marketing communications
- Ability to research and understand complex subject matter to produce succinct, engaging creative visuals for different audiences
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work on own initiative within set guidelines and as part of a team.
- The ability to build relationships and influence others based on sound professional knowledge
- Flexible, proactive, able to generate ideas and create solutions to problems.
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Overall fun company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online