Dip-Gold Human Development Foundation is a non-for profit platform, established to promote empowerment, enlighten and motivate the child/youths to become national leaders.
This foundation offers scholarships and educational aids/grants to children, youth adults and women. Dip Gold Human Development Foundation provides assistance to the masses in education, shelters and in the areas of healthcare delivery through training of community health workers, carrying out mobile clinics to the rural areas, organizing health screening programme for common killer diseases, family planning and immunization.
Job Position: Creative Designer
Job Location: Nsit Ubium, Akwa Ibom
- Interacting with clients to understand their campaign, goals, and desired deliverables
- Generating design quotes
- Turning a client’s ideas into a comprehensive creative brief
- Thinking creatively to generate visuals that connect with an audience
- Conducting market research
- Working with different mediums and identifying the best option for each project
- Using computer-aided design (CAD) and software like InDesign to generate visuals
- Working on layouts and the overall presentation of a campaign
- Coordinating with other creatives like artists or photographers for necessary elements
- Presenting drafts to the client and making requested updates to the design
- Providing files to necessary vendors like a printer or web designer.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO with 2 – 4 years work experience.
20th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.