Seerbit is a fast growing Financial Technology company that seeks to bridge the gaps identified in Africa’s payment ecosystem, with presence in over 10 African countries and aggressively expanding our footprint in Africa. We are on a mission to shape the future of commerce not just in Africa but across the globe. Our resultsdriven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster and empower everyone on our team to impact our business and our mission to close the payment gaps in Africa.
Job Position: Creative Designer (Motion Graphics)
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We are seeking to hire a Creative designer who will play a crucial role in shaping our brand identity and creating visually stunning content that resonates with our audience.
- You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce engaging graphics and animations for various marketing campaigns, product launches, and communication materials.
- Design and produce visually appealing graphics, illustrations, and animations for digital and print media, including but not limited to social media posts, website banners, infographics, and marketing collateral.
- Ensure consistency in design elements, typography, and color schemes to maintain a strong and cohesive brand identity across all touchpoints.
- Create eye-catching motion graphics, animations, and videos for promotional purposes, advertisements, and explainer videos to enhance user engagement and comprehension.
- Work closely with marketing, product, and development teams to understand project requirements and objectives, and translate them into creative visual solutions.
- Stay updated with industry trends and emerging design technologies to continuously improve and innovate our visual content.
- Actively seek and incorporate feedback from team members and stakeholders to refine and enhance design work.
- Organize and maintain a library of design assets and resources for easy accessibility and usage by the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine art, Design, or any other related field.
- Proven experience as a Graphics and Motion Designer with a strong portfolio showcasing your creative abilities.
- Proficiency in design and motion graphics software, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro), and 3D modeling software is a plus.
- Strong understanding of typography, color theory, and layout principles.
- Knowledge of video editing and sound design is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A creative mindset to visualize complex financial concepts.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical cover
- Flexible work schedule
- Profit share
- Stock option
- Learning and development opportunity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online