Afrihood is a Real Estate & Infrastructural Development Company with a vision to raise the living standard of Africans, one building at a time. We are rebuilding Africa to become the foremost and inclusive Infrastructural wonder of the world.
Job Position: Creative Media Producer
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The Creative Media Producer is solely responsible for the full cycle of Afrihood’s Media production which includes, Still and motion graphics designing, creative script writing, location sets, directing and videography.
- This position reports to the Managing Director.
- Create multimedia video and creative content about Afrihood’s products and services for affiliates, clients, partners, employees and several other stakeholders.
- Design and process images and motion graphics for marketing and promotion.
- Conduct extensive research on various topics and create engaging content from thorough findings to promote Afrihood.
- Attend all meeting sessions internal and external with the aim of harvesting content ideas for media production.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising.
- Increase the reach, knowledge and impact of each of our subsidiaries’ products and visibility through the delivery of high value and influential marketing, communications and PR in Nigeria, Africa and the world at Large, thereby significantly contributing to the development of new partnerships, customers and investment opportunities.
- Working with the Creative team in developing and implementing a marketing and communications strategy across a range of reactive and strategically planned opportunities in print, media, events and online.
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
- Edit long-form programming, including documentaries, promotional materials, clips shows and studio-based series, for linear television networks and social media video platforms
- Edit short-form content, including promotional spots, docu-style features, opens/teases, sizzle reels, highlight videos, and social media stories.
- Apply post-production techniques on video and audio, including editing, color correction, motion graphics animation, audio balancing and filtering.
- Research upcoming projects to help create realistic designs, videos, skits, documentaries and/or animations
- Create complex typography, photography, graphics, animation and live video content for a diverse array of new media, such as social media, the web and television.
- post-production work, as well as multimedia campaigns, promotion products, technical illustrations and computer artwork for use in a variety of materials off line and online.
- creation and refinement of scripts, project concepts, and other materials.
- Creating and managing a budget for all of Afrihood’s production costs and expenses.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensuring that the production quality of the final product is top-notch.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- B.Sc / BA in Creative Arts, Media Production, Mass communications or a related field. (Professional qualification will be an added advantage)
- 3-5 years professional experience in multimedia, digital content development, design, video or audio production.
- Proven experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, after effects, illustrator, InDesign, Audition),3dmax, Figma, CorelDraw, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate ideas, suggestions and concepts effectively
- Demonstrated meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to hit challenging deadlines while creating high-quality work
- Ability to design within the constraints of different technologies, systems and platforms
- Proficiency in motion graphics is a must. Experience with 3D modeling and animation a plus.
- Experience with working for an agency, post-production company or broadcast creative team is a plus.
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications.
- Experience in media relations (online, broadcast and print).
- Proficiency in social media and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational skills.
The Ideal candidate:
- Is motivated by a passion to create excellent and outstanding multimedia content and experiences
- Has demonstrated track record of creating engaging, multimedia assets
- Has experience and is comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Is a natural collaborator, but is capable and comfortable moving projects forward and driving results independently when required
- Is detail oriented and operates with a strong work ethic, requiring minimal supervision
- Displays the highest levels of integrity
- Interacts with others using sound judgement, empathy, good humor, and consistent fairness in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Wants to build and be a part of a great team
- Has a curious and creative mindset
5th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.