Ion-Forte Limited – The company was incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria as a Private Company limited by Shares. We are in compliance with all extant and relevant statutory and regulatory laws guiding our business environment as we strive to keep excellent corporate governance and universal best practices ingrained in our day to day operational framework.
We aim to place the African continent on the global map of new-age thinking by deliberately leaning on and embracing research, digitization, innovation, and re-invention.
- Job Position: Creative Studio Manager
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are a forward-looking Creative Studio/Hub operating out of Ojodu Lagos.
- Our Services: Photography. Videography. Framing. Audio Recording etc.
Come have a chat with us if you have what it takes to:
- Manage a project from briefing to completion – taking client briefs, consolidating clients’ needs, assigning designers to a project, managing outputs, and ensuring deadlines are met. Creating and implementing workflow and project management processes to make for a smooth, efficient project lifecycle
- Ensure our studio remains clean and orderly; provide the creative’s with administrative support, such as maintaining the studio schedule, hiring additional assistants as needed, buying or renting equipment, and maintaining a media library for clients to browse.
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.