CreditClan is a full Technology Company with the sole mission of solving all credit problems in Africa. With a deliberate design to remove the burden of technology and related operations from the credit circle, we are well suited to businesses and individuals who desire to scale their credit operations.
Job Title: Creative Writer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for using written words to express ideas or tell a story.
- Create content using various multimedia formats that can be read, listened to, or viewed on-screen.
- Develop original content for fiction, non-fiction, and short stories.
- Use written words to express storylines and ideas.
- Write contents for social media.
- Produce content for electronic broadcasts, motion pictures and other types of performance.
- Develop scripted material for the web and other communication devices.
- Conduct extensive research on various topics.
- Appropriately source and cite resources.
- Write outlines and rough drafts.
- Edit content for correct spelling and grammar.
- Perform extensive fact-checking.
- Maintain blogs to keep in touch with fans and readers.
- Degree in writing, communication, language, marketing or similar.
- Evidence of writing experience such as links to published work will be advantageous.
- Critical reading and thinking skills.
- An interest in current events and a general thirst for knowledge.
- Basic computer skills.
- Resilience and the ability to accept constructive feedback.
- A growth mindset.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
4th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.