Boctrust Microfinancial Bank is a financial institution licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria to give social and economic Support to the lower middle class, working class and the economically active poor.
Job Position: Credit Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Prepare the credit appraisal and review forms for approval within the agreed turnaround time.
- Periodic review of loan portfolio in order to determine performance of loans in line with regulatory and internal standards.
- Ensure loan documentation in line with product program and credit policy of the bank and ensure that any breaches are properly authorised at the correct approving level.
- Prepare loan offer letters and loan documentations within agreed timelines.
- Preparation of deduction schedules and reconciliation of deduction reports for the Public employee loan sector.
- Proficient use of Bankone App.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft office i.e Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Periodic review and update of credit policy, credit product papers to facilitate efficient work flow.
- Candidate must have a basic knowledge of Public sector / Private Sector lending.
- Sales experience in the Microfinance Bank Industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.