United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centers: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- Job Position: Team Member, Credit Audit
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Conduct Credit-related investigations as advised from time to time.
- Establish background to each case.
- Review related documentation and files
- Make enquiries from principal parties to each case
- Establish the facts of each case
- Bring forth the learning points of each case
- Make conclusion and recommendations
- Maintain an adequate working paper for each investigation as evidence of work carried out
- Issue quality investigation report based on the findings/ conclusion and recommendation
- Functionally reports to: Group Head, Credit Audit
- Administratively reports to: Group Head, Credit Audit
- First degree in any field
- Professional qualifications e.g ACA, ACCA, ACIB will be an added advantage.
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience either in related field/audit
2nd March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online