Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
Job Position: Head, Credit Cards Business
Job Location: Lagos
- The Head, Credit Card business position is primarily a marketing, sales and customer support role.
- The role typically promotes the sales of the credit card, as well as providing necessary customer support, including providing information, advocating for client needs, and resolving complaints from card usage experience.
- Build & establish companies Credit Cards Business.
- Responsible for developing a marketing strategy, product value propositions, pricing & positioning for the range of Credit Card products.
- Work with Advertising and PR agencies to ensure visibility and positioning of the Brand & products.
- Responsible for product design, packaging, communication, promotions, and customer insights.
- Responsible for activation, usage & retention programs.
- Develop & implement programs for increasing card spending & improving the % of revolvers.
- Interface with card schemes to ensure compliance, remain conversant with emerging trends and to leverage relationships to the company’s advantage.
- Spearhead Co-brand & affinity programs to enhance market share.
- Monitor operational excellence and propose reengineering.
- Focus on customer orientation, service standard and service quality.
- Explore market to increase business profitability.
- Planning, directing and managing of Sales Team.
- Ensure Compliance issues of regulatory authorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Scientific discipline is often preferred
- Background knowledge and experience in sales, business, or marketing preferably within Banking.
- Prior exposure to Credit Cards marketing & product development.
- Good knowledge of technical and non-technical brand and product information and can effectively articulate value to consumers.
26th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online