Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Job Position: Credit Control Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Preparation and posting of invoices and credit notes.
- Revenue and output VAT accounting.
- Preparation of customer statement of accounts.
- Monthly reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Preparation of collections and receivables reports including budget variances highlighting monthly performance and areas requiring action.
- Preparing monthly WHT reports highlighting monthly performance and areas requiring action.
- Ensuring that all unplanned jobs are tracked and appropriately invoiced.
- Providing relevant information to facilitate optimal collection of both cash and WHT certificates.
- Ensuring that contracts with Clients are properly reviewed with the goal of highlighting wherever the interest of the organization is not adequately protected.
- Contribute to the formulation of corporate credit control policies.
- Perform periodic credit reviews, and evaluations and assess creditworthiness.
- Partake in the annual client budget preparation process and regular reviews
- Ensure compliance with client contract terms and conditions.
- Responsible for all debt collection activities, working as part of a team or independently to achieve monthly targets.
- Preparation of collection reports
- Management of revenue tracker
- Perform other duties as directed by the Financial Controller
- First or Second Degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Credit control specialist in a structured environment
- ICAN certification will be an added advantage
- Experience working in real estate management is a must-have
- Competency in the use of accounting software.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong client engagement skills
- Very analytical and detailed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online