ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services.
Job Position: Credit Control Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
- To ensure consistent operational cash inflow into the business by regular billing of customers and receivable management in strict compliance with ipNX credit policy.
- Ensure money collectable from sales and takings are received in collection accounts and are fully reconciled to bank in order to block all cash leakages and loss of fund which may result in shareholders’ fund depletion
WHT Credit Management:
- Ensure WHT receipt are collected, properly accounted for and allocated in accordance with the company’s credit policy
- Receivable follow up Follow up on receivable in accordance to the credit policy, collect and allocate payments
Perform Account Reconciliation:
- Ensure timely reconciliation whenever there is disparity between customer’s payment and invoices
- Daily review of Account Receivable aging
- Ensure the receivable aging complies with the company credit policy
Prompt submission of Reports:
- Weekly submission of Follow up Reports and monthly submission of Credit policy compliance report Receivable Management
- Ensure money collectable from sales and takings are received in collection accounts and are fully reconciled to bank in order to block all cash leakages and loss of fund which may result in shareholders’ fund depletion.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- B.Sc Degree / HND in Accounting or any related course (Minimum 2.2 / Upper Credit)
- Minimum of 2 years experience relevant experience as a credit control officer.
28th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume ad Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.